Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Friday, August 15, 2008

Fast Money Recap 8/15/08 - CNBC Fast Money Stock Picks August 15th

Fast Money Stock Picks 8/15/08

Quint Tatro

Financials: Watch the financials as a que to where the market is going
Oil: I would not be touching Oil stocks right here....you have shorts who are piling on....you have longs who want to sell out of the first bounce

SSO, DDM: I'm long

Joe Terranova


Commodities: I don't think the rally is over
RIMM: I like RIMM, I am long this stock
Goldman Sachs GS: I am long Goldman....and I'm concerned about it...looks like its headed to $150

Pete Najarian


Warren Buffett: He doubled his position in Union Pacific...he doesn't below the story is over in the commodities.
NRG: Buffett bought this.....I'd wait for a dip though
Target TGT: Target looks better then Wal Mart WMT here
VMW VMWare: Options very active.....stock is jumping
Goldman Sachs GS: It was $180 on Monday....this pullback should have this stock on your focus list.

Tim Seymour


S&P 500: I think we are positioned to break through 1320
RTH: I would be shorting the RTH here
MBI ABK: I wouldn't touch these stocks on the equity side.


Dennis Gartman: Bad week to be a gold buyer.....technicals have been broken on the Euro......Europe is slowing down, USA is holding up, a lot of positions have to be unwound....some people aren't hedged long the dollar and they have to do this.
Gold or Oil? If I had to make a trade.....I'd say I thought Crude could go down to $85 per barrel. I am long wheat.....I don't like Ag Stocks right now....Buy wheat and sell Potash (
POT )
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here