Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Warren Buffett CNBC June 24, 2009 6/24/09

Warren Buffett was on CNBC today ( June 24, 2009 ) and gave comments on how things are going in the economy.

Warren Buffett Interview on CNBC - 6/24/09


Economic Progress: It's been pretty flat since we last talked in May, in terms of the Economy coming back, it takes awhile. Job's are the most important problem we need to solve right now.

Green Shoots - We're not seeing " green shoots ", industrial demand is still down, these green shoots haven't happened yet lol. ( Warren also said he just had eye surgery and he still can't see them )

President Obama: The Obama administration is doing things, and it will take awhile for them to take effect

Ben Bernanke: I don't think you can do better then him, he should be re elected

Inflation/Deflation? I don't worry about deflation at all, we won't see it - We have taken action on fighting this economic war which raises the probability of very high inflation.

Wells Fargo WFC: I'm sure Wells Fargo wants to get out of TARP ASAP. Earnings power is huge no matter what. I just wish they wouldn't have taken the warrants that came with the tarp.

Apple ( AAPL ) - Steve Jobs: I think if I have any serious operation or medical condition coming up I would tell America. I would make full disclosure if I become ill.

Stock Market Prediction: I think its attractive over the next 10 years, equities will do better then fixed dollar investments.

For the latest updates on the stock market, visit, http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/ or Subscribe for Free
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here