Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bidu Baidu.com technical analysis - BIDU Technical Stock Chart 9/08/08

Below is Technical Analysis for BIDU, Baidu.com. Click to see the stock chart for BIDU: 9/06/08.


BIDU Baidu.com has broken support at $300 and you see the end result. I do expect a quick recovery however as I think the general sell off in this stock and the markets were due to forced liqudation. The global slowdown is not affecting BIDU. These big dips are huge buying opportunies. BIDU seems to have found support at $270 with resistance at $300...which was previous support. I'm waiting for the low tag to come in before I buy the other half of my long position. I will update this stock chart next week!
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here