Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Thursday, August 14, 2008

XTO Energy ( XTO ) CNBC John Najarian Opinion 8/13/08

I wrote about XTO Energy on July 25th, 2008. John Najarian came on CNBC in the morning talking about how big money was flowing into options by the way of calls.

On August 13th, 2008- John Najarian again mentioned this over the past two days XTO call buying was up huge.

Is it time to buy XTO Energy? If you think Oil is done going down, then Yes! XTO is a hyper stock mover and the stock moves a lot bigger then the commodity itself. This can set you up for huge gains if you are right! I would suggest scaling in over time.....buying little pieces here and there.

I thought Oil bottomed yesterday but today we plunged again but has come back to $115. The USO has been beaten up severely. Personally, I love XTO below the $44 mark. I will be buying heavily if XTO goes below this. I also like Chesapeake Energy CHK as well.
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here