Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stocks to Watch Thursday - December 19, 2013

My list of stocks to watch on Thursday, 12/19/13

Top Stocks 2013 - Top Penny Stocks 2013 - Stocks to Buy 2014

Lululemon (LULU) - LULU continues to rebound off the recent low.  I think the drop was overreaction and would be watching for a reversal in the coming weeks.

Noodles & Company (NDLS) and Potbelly (PBPB) - These two high growth restaurant stocks made big reversals this week.  NDLS will have resistance at $37.25.

Tesla (TSLA) - TSLA continues to trade between $146-$155.  Watch resistance at $155 and $161.

Top Gainers Wednesday - EONC SYNM TBAC VCI VISN AMCF DEPO ARIA NPTN ABTL OMER HALO IESC

Earnings December 19, 2013 - In the stock picks group, we will be watching key earnings on Thursday.  Nike (NKE) & Red Hat (RHT) will be releasing a critical stock moving earnings reports after the close.  If I like what I see, I will be buying for sure.  Full List of Top Earnings.....

For more hot stocks to watch, sign up and join my trading group, stock picks group.  I send out a daily pre market email and identify stocks to watch and what I'm buying and selling each day.  We also trade stocks off earnings reports and hot IPO's.

Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here