Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Friday, October 5, 2012

Stocks to Buy October 2012 (AAPL,BIOL,MAR,SRPT)


By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from October 1, 2012 - October 5, 2012 - I had a 7 out of 7 success rate with no open positions into the weekend.


Apple (AAPL) - Two weeks ago I purchased a 50% position in Apple (AAPL) stock at $675.60 and held over the weekend.  On Monday, I sold into the rally at $676.15 for a minor gain.

Apple (AAPL) - After I made the above trade, I bought a 50% position in AAPL stock at $657 and sold on Tuesday at $663.54.  Apple is my favorite stock to trade on a correction because if you get stuck, it always rallies back to new highs.  

Apple (AAPL) - After I made the above trade, I bought a 50% position in AAPL at $656 and sold at $661.50.

BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL) - I bought BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL) on Wednesday afternoon at $2.19 and sold a short time later at $2.31.  This was one of my best trades of the week.

Apple (AAPL) - I bought the other 50% position of Apple on Monday at $666.58 and didn't sell this until Wednesday afternoon at $668.82 on the bounce.  This turned out to be a profitable trade but I held longer than I was expecting.

Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) - Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) was a stock I bought Wednesday night at $39.50 after the company released earnings.  I sold MAR at $39.75 for a small gain on Thursday morning in pre market.

Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) - Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) was the last stock I traded last week.  After SRPT closed near the low of the day on Thursday, I bought the gap down on Friday at an average of $35.31 per share.  I sold a short time later at $36.78.



Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here