Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, October 15, 2012

Stock Picks October 2012 (AAPL,CLWR,JPM)


By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from October 8, 2012 - October 12, 2012 - I had a 4 out of 4 success rate with no open positions into the weekend.


Apple (AAPL) - I started the week off by buying Apple (AAPL) stock on Monday at an average of $643.01.  

I was called in for Jury Duty on Tuesday so this was the only trade I made until Wednesday.

On Wednesday I sold Apple (AAPL) stock on the rally at $645.04 for a small gain.  However, given that the stock dropped to $623.55 during Jury Duty, I was okay with this gain.

Clearwire (CLWR) - Clearwire (CLWR) was a stock I jumped in on Wednesday morning at $1.59.  I sold about an hour later for a sweet gain at $1.68.  Shares hit $2.52 on Friday but I can't complain, it was a nice gain.

JP Morgan (JPM) - I bought JP Morgan (JPM) on Friday morning at $41.27 on the dip.  I sold these shares at $41.70 just moments later on the rally.

Apple (AAPL) - To close out the week I bought Apple (AAPL) Friday morning at $626.80 and sold it less than an hour later at $634.25.

Earnings season hits us like a freight train next week so I will have an active week trading!


Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here