Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Friday, September 7, 2012

Stocks to Buy September 2012 (STEM, GWRE, MW, COO)

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from September 4, 2012 - September 7, 2012. I had a 5 out of 6 success rate with one open trade in STEM that I will hold into the weekend.

StemCells Inc. (STEM) - StemCells Inc. (STEM) was the first stock I bought on Tuesday in pre market at $2.46. About 20 minutes later, I was able to sell STEM at $2.60 for a sweet gain.

StemCells Inc. (STEM) - After StemCells Inc. (STEM) stock hit $2.67 at the open on Tuesday, the stock went on huge downward correction. I decided to buy STEM back at $2.23 and then sold later at $2.30 for another nice gain.

Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) - I bought Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Tuesday night at $33.50 after the company reported strong earnings and raised guidance. I waited until the next day to sell but was forced to sell at $32.31 for a loss. This was my only losing trade of the week.

The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. (MW) - I bought The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. (MW) stock at $32.56 in after hours on Wednesday after the company reported blow out earnings and raised guidance. I sold MW a short time later at $34 and the stock is now around $38. Oh well, still a nice gain.

StemCells Inc. (STEM) - I bought StemCells Inc. (STEM) stock again on Wednesday at $2.10 and took profits at $2.19 on Thursday.

Cooper Companies (COO) - I bought Cooper Companies (COO) stock at $91 after the company reported strong earnings Thursday night. I sold COO during pre market on Friday at $92.25 for a nice gain.

StemCells Inc. (STEM) - I bought StemCells Inc. (STEM) Friday morning at $2.02 which I am holding into next week.

We had a great week even though we only had four days to trade given the holiday on Monday. I already see some earnings stocks to watch going into next week.

It was another exciting week! We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday -http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks

Previous Reports - http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/search/label/stock%20trading

Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here