Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, August 27, 2012

Stock Trading August 24, 2012 (FB,WSM,HPQ,ROSG,ARUN,AAPL)

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from August 20, 2012 - August 24, 2012. I had a 3 out of 5 success rate with one open position in Apple (AAPL) stock which is up.

Facebook (FB) - Facebook (FB) is a stock that I bought two weeks ago with an average price of $19.35. After watching the stock rally to $20 twice, I was stopped out of the position at $19.25 for a minor loss on Tuesday.

Williams-Sonoma Inc. (WSM) - I bought Williams-Sonoma Inc. (WSM) at $40.70 on Tuesday night in after hours after the company reported blow out earnings. I sold WSM stock at $42.02 on Wednesday morning.

Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) - I bought Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) at $19.36 after the company reported earnings on Wednesday night. I watched HPQ rally but then go back down during the conference call which scared me out of the stock at $19.02 for a minor loss.

Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. (ROSG) - Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. (ROSG) was a stock I bought at $5.50 in pre market on Thursday after the big upgrade came out. After watching ROSG rally and then fall several times, I decided to sell at $5.60. Small gain, big mistake, but what can you do!

Aruba Networks, Inc. (ARUN) - Aruba Networks, Inc. (ARUN) was a stock I bought in after hours on Thursday at $18.90 after better than expected earnings. I was able to sell ARUN at $19.70 on Friday for a nice gain.

Apple (AAPL) - I purchased Apple (AAPL) stock on Friday at $656 during the morning dip. I chose not to sell near $670 Friday afternoon because I will either average down or sell much higher.

This week was a quiet one with not much action. I made the best of the situation by jumping on a few earnings plays. Next week should be a lot better.

It was another exciting week! We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday -http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks

Previous Reports - http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/search/label/stock%20trading
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here