Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Friday, August 10, 2012

Stock Trading August 10, 2012 (KOG,BSFT,DF,WFR,ZNGA,FIO)

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from August 6, 2012 - August 10, 2012. I had a 5 out of 6 success rate.

Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) - My week began buying Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) on Monday morning at $8.33. A few hours later I sold KOG at $8.56 for a nice gain. KOG is looking strong and trading in the high $8's right now.

BroadSoft, Inc. (BSFT) - BroadSoft, Inc. (BSFT) reported blow out earnings on Monday night so I bought the stock at $31.99. I sold BSFT at $34.41 in pre market on Tuesday for a huge gain. On Thursday, BSFT almost hit $40. I have no regrets because it was a great trade.

Dean Foods (DF) - Dean Foods (DF) reported blow out earnings on Tuesday night so I decided to buy the stock at $15.00. Less than one hour later, I sold DF at $15.60 for a nice gain.

MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. (WFR) - I bought WFR Wednesday morning at $2.66 on the dip at the open and then sold about 5 minutes later at $2.75. This was a small position but it worked out great.

Zynga (ZNGA) - Zynga (ZNGA) rallied on Thursday and I thought it was going to break out even more. I bought ZNGA at $3.08 but sold right before the close at $3.01. I just didn't like the trading action I was seeing.

Fusion-io, Inc. (FIO) - Fusion-io, Inc. (FIO) reported blow out earnings on Thursday night so I jumped in at $25.25 right after extended hours trading began. I sold FIO at $26.01 on Friday for a nice gain.


It was another exciting week! We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday -http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks

Previous Reports - http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/search/label/stock%20trading

Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here