Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, July 23, 2012

Stock Picks July 23, 2012 (SSN,PANW,KOG,STEM,ISR,VRNG,ANTH,SSH)

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from July 16, 2012 - July 20, 2012. I had a 6 out of 8 success rate for the week and enter July 23, 2012 with one open position. This open position is Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) which is up 7% since I bought it.

Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) - Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) was my first trade of the week. I bought KOG on Monday morning at $8.55 and ended up selling a few hours later at $8.72. KOG is starting to look interesting again but I need to so more analysis on the stock over the weekend

StemCells Inc. (STEM) - StemCells Inc. (STEM) was a stock I bought at $1.07 in pre market on Tuesday morning after bullish news was released. The stock sold off back to $1.10 at the open and then raced up into the $1.30's. I sold STEM at $1.33.

IsoRay, Inc. (ISR) - IsoRay, Inc. (ISR) was a stock I bought on Friday at $1.35. The stock gapped higher on Monday but then the company announced a stock sale which caused it to drop. I ended up getting stopped out at $1.09 which cancelled out my above STEM trade.

Vringo (VRNG) - I bought Vringo (VRNG) at $3.73 on Tuesday and then sold a few hours later at $3.83.

IsoRay, Inc. (ISR) - I bought IsoRay, Inc. (ISR) back on Wednesday at $1.02 and ended up selling at $1.11. ISR is a stock a really like so I'm sure there will be plenty more trading opportunities.

Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANTH) - I bought Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANTH) in the afternoon on Thursday at $1.15. After the stock rallied to $1.19 on Friday, I waited to long and sold for a minor loss at $1.12.

Sunshine Heart Inc. (SSH) - Sunshine Heart Inc. (SSH) is a stock I bought July 17th at $9.95 expecting a large bounce. This bounce never really came although there were several minor bounces. I sold SSH on Friday at $10 for a minor gain.

Palo Alto Networks (PANW) - Palo Alto Networks (PANW) was one of my buys on Friday at $55.40 on the open. After watching PANW rally above $58, I thought it was headed a lot higher. That rally never came so I ended up selling at $55.46 for a minor gain.

Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) - I bought Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) stock last week at $1.14. The stock closed Friday at $1.23 so I continue to stick with it. Since SSN is an open position, I won't give many details but will be doing more analysis for group members over the weekend.

We had another great trading week in the stock picks group. Friday was boring because there were no real momentum stocks. However, there are several stocks that I am watching closely next week.

We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday -http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks

Previous Reports - http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/search/label/stock%20trading
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here