Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stock Trading June 15, 2012 (TZA,PCX,FSLR,TNA,KOG)

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all my stock trades in real time, tell members what stocks I am buying, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade so that they can make more winning trades and avoid losing trades. Below is analysis of my trades from June 11, 2012 - June 15, 2012. I had a 3 out of 5 success rate.

Last week was a light trading week given that we have the Greek elections this weekend and there weren't many momentum stocks.

Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (TZA) - I bought TZA on Monday morning in pre market at $20.28 after we were slowly giving back the Spain bailout gains. I sold TZA on June 12, 2012 at $22 for a 9% gain. This was my best trade all week.

Patriot Coal Corporation (PCX) - On Tuesday, I tried to catch the bottom in Patriot Coal Corporation (PCX) but this didn't work out. I bought at $1.50 and sold at $1.45 for a minor loss.

First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) - I bought First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at $14.25. I was trying catch a bounce but I decided to abort the mission at $14.06 for a minor loss.

Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares (TNA) - On Wednesday, I bought TNA at $45.90 and sold at $47.30 a few hours later for a 3% gain. TNA is now $49.

Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) - My last trade of the week was KOG. I bought KOG on Wednesday at $7.70 and sold at $7.82 on a minor rally.

With the Greek Elections coming this weekend, I brought my trading to a halt. I really wasn't sure what would happen the last two days of the week but all my long position ( AAPL, KOG, AGQ ) jumped so I didn't miss any upside. On Friday, I missed BVSN by $0.08 at $11.50. The stock later ran into the $13's before pulling back.

We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday - http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks


Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here