Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, March 14, 2011

Below Support Now

Rob Witt

Today I am going to cover trends and divergences. I also covered several stocks that caught my eye as well as some of your requests on my site on my Random Technical Analysis Page. Request any other stocks you want me to look at and continue to make requests at your leisure.  Check out the blog I put up recently titled Avoiding Trading Disasters.

We are below support again as we were not able to hold the move we made late Friday, March 11, 2011.  Buyers did come in late in the day today and moved us above 1294 resistance but we also made a lower low on the day. I am going to give you my thoughts in the video. SPX support 1286 and resistance 1300. Thanks for visiting our site and request a Free Trial if you want to look around. Make sure to check out our Stocks To Watch section and the Market Watch Page.  

Learnstocks101.com is not run by the same individual who runs this blog. Learnstocks101.com is run by Rob Witt who has been fortunate enough to be allowed to post in this great blog site.


To view this video at learnstocks101.com please click on image

Learn to trade stocks with technical analysis at learnstocks101








Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here