Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, February 28, 2011

Is The Pull Back Dead Or Just Sleeping

Rob Witt

I apologize as I got a little long winded in this one but I covered several stocks that have been getting hammered and gave some thoughts on what to do with them. I also covered several stocks that caught my eye today on my site on my Random Technical Analysis Page. Request any other stocks you want me to look at and continue to make requests at your leisure.  Check out the blog I put up recently titled Finding Stocks To Buy.

It looks like, at least by the current technical indicators I see, that the market does not want to pull back anymore right now. This could change over a day or two but you cannot go on what might happen you have to go with what you see.  SPX support 1315 and resistance 1335. Thanks for visiting our site and request a Free Trial if you want to look around. Make sure to check out our Stocks To Watch section and the Market Watch Page.  

Learnstocks101.com is not run by the same individual who runs this blog. Learnstocks101.com is run by Rob Witt who has been fortunate enough to be allowed to post in this great blog site.


To view this video at learnstocks101.com please click on image

Learn to trade stocks with technical analysis at learnstocks101








Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here