Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, October 19, 2009

Citigroup Inc C Long Term Stock Analysis

The following is long term Citigroup Inc. ( C ) stock technical analysis for October 19, 2009

Citigroup Inc (C:NYSE) Support & Resistance Levels - 10/19/09

Resistance Levels: $5.00, $5.43, $6.50

Support Levels: $4.50, $4.15, $3.80, $3.58


Discuss Stocks - http://stockstobuy.org

I've been doing a lot of short term trading stock analysis on Citigroup Inc (C:NYSE) lately, now I want to take a longer term approach. After all, I recently started a long term position in the stock in which I have a 1 year price target of $8-$10 per share.

Resistance continues to be located at $5. When Citigroup closes above $5, I will add to my holding. I will also buy when Citigroup breaks the $5.43 high which will signal a new break out. Citigroup will have major resistance at $6.50 but once the stock closes over that level, I feel the lower end of my target of $8 will soon be met. As for the downside, there is a major test of the 50 day moving average going on. If Citigroup closes below the 50 day, the only way I will buy is if the 200 day moving average is retested ( currently $3.58). When I build a long term position, I only buy Dips to the 200 day moving average For more Technical Analysis - Go Here


For the latest updates on the stock market, visit, http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/ or Subscribe for Free
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here