Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mark Cuban Insider Trading 11/17/08 MAMA

Mark Cuban was charged with insider trading November 17th, 2008. The Dallas Mavericks Basketball owner has been charged with selling 600,000 shares of Mamma.com ( MAMA ) right before the company was going to dilute shareholders by selling MAMA stock to raise capital. The Billionaire avoided a 750,000 loss. Yes, I used to trade Mamma.com ( MAMA ) and made a lot of money on it back in the day, but I always thought there was some shady activity going on with the stock. A few years ago I heard on CNBC from David Faber that Mark Cuban responds to every email that he receives from fans of about any topic. I decided to bring up an old topic, Mamma.com ( MAMA ) now called Copernic (CNIC). I emailed Cuban and asked him why he ever got involved in Mamma.com and what he saw in the company. Also, I asked him what made him sell the stock.

I never received a response. I guess he only responds to 99.99999% of all emails.

http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/
Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here