Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, September 17, 2012

Stocks to Buy September 2012 (MCP,PPHM,STEM,FB)

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently started a stock picks group where I share all of my stock trades in real time, communicate to members what stocks I buy and sell, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. I also highlight long term stocks to buy and hold because not everyone is a short term investor. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade and invest so they can make more winning trades and avoid losses.

Below is analysis of my trades from September 10, 2012 - September 14, 2012. I had my first perfect week, 6 out of 6 with one open position in Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) to close out the week.

Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) - Molycorp, Inc. (MCP) was the first stock I bought last week at $12.35. I rode MCP up to around $12.80 but thne sold the stock at $12.51 for a small gain.

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) - I bought Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) on Tuesday after the stock hit $5.14 on Monday and then crashed. I bought PPHM at $3.90 and sold at $4.10 for a nice gain.

StemCells Inc. (STEM) - I purchased STEM stock at $1.80 Tuesday morning and sold about four hours later at $1.98. This was my best stock trade of the week.

Facebook (FB) - Facebook (FB) was a stock I bought Wednesday morning at $19.12 ahead of the Zuckerberg interview. I ended up selling FB for a gain at $19.36 but the stock hit $22 on Friday. Oh well!

StemCells (STEM) - Two Friday's ago I bought STEM at $2.02 and held that position until Thursday where I sold it at $2.10. STEM is trading back around $2 but lacks volume.

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) - Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) was the final stock I traded last week. I bought PPHM Tuesday morning at $4.10 and sold the stock on Wednesday at $4.28.

Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) - I closed out the week buying PPHM on Thursday at $3.97. I still hold the position and plan to either average down or sell out for a profit.

It was another exciting week! We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday -http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks

Previous Reports - http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/search/label/stock%20trading

Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here