Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stock Trading June 8, 2012 (TNA,GALE,BPAX,ASTI,FB,TZA,TPX,ROSG )

By Tim - http://stockstobuy.org - Twitter - @stockstobuy -

I recently start a stock picks group where I share all my stock trades in real time, tell members what stocks I am buying, and give analysis on the stock market. I also highlight key pre market and after hours news and just try to create a daily trading plan so that we can all make money. Most importantly, I share with members the right way to trade so that they can make more winning trades and avoid losing trades. Below is analysis of my trades from June 4, 2012 - June 8, 2012. I had a 6 out of 8 success rate.

Galena Biopharma, Inc. (GALE) - I bought Galena Biopharma, Inc. (GALE) stock Monday morning at $1.50 and sold at $1.57. This was my first big trade of the week and I was able to take profit on a 5% gain. GALE has since dropped back down and is still on my radar.

Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares (TNA) - Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares (TNA) was bought for a trade on Monday morning at $42.52. I was expecting a bounce in the stock market but I did not know how far up we'd go. I held TNA until Wednesday morning and sold out in pre market at $46.15 ( June 6, 2012 ). This trade earned me an 8% gain.

BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BPAX) - BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BPAX) was a huge trade on June 5, 2012. I bought BPAX right after the open at $2.81 and sold moments later at $3.04 for an 8% gain.

Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (ASTI) - Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (ASTI) came out with some hot news regarding a solar iPhone case on June 6, 2012. I bought ASTI in pre market at $1, watched it jump to $1.15, did not sell. I then averaged down at $0.90 with an average of $0.95 combined. I had many chances to sell for a big profit but was to greedy and ended up getting stopped out at $0.90 for a 5% loss. I have since corrected my mistake and moved on. Several people in the stock picks group executed this trade and made a nice profit so I am happy with that.

Facebook (FB) - I bought Facebook (FB) stock June 6, 2012 at $26.35, held it overnight, sold out at $26.70 for a minor 1.5% gain. But hey, a gain is a gain....FB is now $27.25.

Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (TZA) - I bought TZA on the gap down Thursday, June 7, 2012. The stock market rallied so much so I thought I'd take a shot at $20.42. I ended up selling later on around $20.79 for a 2% gain. TZA ran into the $22's before pulling back on Friday.

Tempur Pedic International Inc. (TPX) - Tempur Pedic International Inc. (TPX) was probably my most annoying trade of the whole week. The stock was severely oversold and I just knew it would bounce at some point. TPX turned into a value stock in the $21's. I bought TPX at $21.85 and set a tight stop down at $21.13. It turns out, I was stopped out at $21.13 which was the second low of the day. After I was stopped out, the stock went on a two day rally and closed at $25.54. on Friday. This trade could have been a monster gain if I just had a little more patience. Oh well!

Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. (ROSG) - Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. (ROSG) helped me end the week on a good note. On Thursday night I alerted my members to watch ROSG for a possible reversal. The stock was oversold and was a previous momentum stock. ROSG gapped below $10 at the open and I ended up buying it on the upswing at $9.90. ROSG then broke through the high of the day, went green, and attracted some more buyers. I sold ROSG at $10.93 about 20 minutes later for a 10% gain. The stock $11.90 before pulling back but I am very happy with this ROSG trade.

We will be back at it in the Stock Picks Group on Monday - http://www.stockstobuy.org/group/stock-picks


Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here