Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Friday, July 10, 2020

Buy SPCE Stock? Virgin Galactic is red hot!

July 10, 2020 - Should I buy Virgin Galactic (SPCE) stock?  Virgin Galactic (SPCE) stock is red hot right now and shares appear to be breaking out of a four month trading range.  As I write this blog post, SPCE stock is trading at $19.80, up from the $15's last week

I've been trading Virgin Galactic (SPCE) stock a lot in 2020 but recently decided to stop and hold my shares purchased in the $15's for the long term.  The news continues to improve and this is the only publicly traded pure-play Space stock.

I love they have a NASA deal and will begin flying people to Space but I believe the larger opportunity is to fly people from continent to continent in just a few hours.  This is 3-5 years away but would be a massive opportunity for business travelers.

Long story short, I continue to recommend Virgin Galactic (SPCE) stock as a strong buy below $16 for the long term.


Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here