Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Stock Picks 2015 - Top Stock Picks 2015

Below is a list of my stock picks for 2015.  These hot stocks could break out to the upside and provide excellent trading opportunities in 2015.  Follow me on Twitter for the hottest stock news or join my stock picks group to follow my trades.  Be sure to check out the top stock gainers for 2015 and top penny stocks gainers for 2015.  For more penny stock picks, check out my top penny stocks 2016 page.

Top Stocks in 2015

Twitter (TWTR) - My top stock pick in 2015 is Twitter (TWTR).  As most of you know, I've been bullish on TWTR below $40 and cautious on the stock when everyone is bullish in the $50's.  Twitter is currently rallying up from $34 to $36 on takeover rumors again but if we see another drop into the low $30's, TWTR is a strong buy.  Shares are volatile so trade the swings unless we are close to earnings and you plan to hold through.  That has it's own risks but TWTR in the low $30's in safe.

Chipotle (CMG) - Chipotle (CMG) is bouncing off $600 this morning and is down almost 20% from the high. CMG is my best stock pick in the restaurant sector along with Noodles & Company (NDLS).  However, CMG is safer and growing faster.  Long term I like both restaurant stocks.

Direxion Daily S&P500 Bull 3X ETF (SPXL)  - Rounding out my stock picks in 2015 is SPXL.  I'm bullish on the S&P 500 long term so this lets you participate in 3x upside potential than SPY.  SPXL & TNA are both my top ETF picks but go with a sure thing in the S&P 500.  SPXL is a buy below $90.







Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here