Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, May 6, 2013

Buy TFM Stock - The Fresh Market

Time to Buy The Fresh Market (TFM) Stock -

 
 

On Friday, I bought The Fresh Market (TFM) stock in my long term account.  The Fresh Market is a smaller version of Whole Foods (WFM) but sells a higher percentage of perishable items vs non-perishable items.  The whole health crazy gripping the nation is in The Fresh Market's favor.

I started a position last week at $41.30 and plan to add more below $40 if the company misses earnings in a few weeks.  The last big stock long term stock I bought besides Apple (AAPL) was Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) between $260-$275.  I took profits around $300.

I'm looking to sell TFM above $45 but if the company reports solid earnings and strong guidance, I will hold out for bigger gains.

Also see - Top Stocks 2013 - Top Stock Gainers 2013




Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here