Hot Stock Alerts

Potential Breakout Stocks of the Day:
Top Stocks 2021 - TSLA BYND GBTC
Top Penny Stocks 2021 - GBTC

Stock Market Closing Report - 12/8/20 December 8, 2020

Monday, October 11, 2010

My Favorite Stocks This Week and Melting Up

Rob Witt

I need some more stock ideas.  Since I don't have anything that you have suggested I will give you some from my weekend list. Make sure to check out our new Stocks To Watch section and the new Market Watch Page.   Thanks. Leave any ideas you have for this video below the video.

It seems like I am a broken record but we keep moving slowly up when a pullback is in order.  This is purely from a technical standpoint and I will show you why I think so.  Thanks for visiting our site and request a free trial if you want to look around.


Learnstocks101.com is not run by the same individual who runs this blog. Learnstocks101.com is run by Rob Witt who has been fortunate enough to be allowed to post in this great blog site.


To view this video at learnstocks101.com please click on image






Copyright © 2008-2020 - daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com

Stocks to Buy 2020 - Click Here